PARIS, November 8 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Tuesday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* RENAULT RENA.PA announced Tuesday that it is targeting an improvement in its operating margin over the next few years thanks to a strategy that separates electrical and thermal power and goes through multiple partnerships to compensate for limited capital.
➦ Renault targets 8% margin in 2025, no deal with Nissan yet
* CARREFOUR CARR.PA announced on Tuesday that it expects net free cash flow of more than €1.7 billion and €4 billion in cost savings by 2026, as part of a new strategic plan aimed at making the group more resilient in a context of high inflation.
➦ Carrefour raises its cash flow target in its strategic plan for 2026
* EDF EDF.PA – A leak that occurred last Wednesday inside the primary circuit of reactor No. 1 of the Civaux nuclear power plant (Vienne) risks delaying its restart scheduled for January 8, we learned from a source of industry with direct knowledge of the incident.
➦ Nuclear leak-A threatens to delay Civaux 1-source restart
* AIR FRANCE-KLM AIRF.PA announced on Monday the early repayment of one billion euros of the outstanding 3.5 billion euros of the loan guaranteed by the French State (PGE).
➦ Air France-KLM announces the early repayment of EUR 1bn of the PGE
* EURAZEO EUR.PA announced that its assets under management reached 32.37 billion euros at the end of September and confirmed the forecasts presented in March. On Monday, the group announced a deal to sell its majority stake in US perfumery group Nest, based on a valuation of around $200 million.
* UBISOFT UBIP.PA announced that it had placed 470 million euros in Oceane, an issue to which its Chinese shareholder Tencent (which holds 5.5% of the capital) subscribed up to 5%.
* VICAT VCTP.PA announced on Monday that it forecasts a lower Ebitda this year compared to 2021 but that it should be at a level at least equal to that generated in 2020. The group generated during the first nine months of the current fiscal year income consolidated accounts of 2,600 million euros, 15.7% more at perimeter and constant exchange rates.
* BAYER BAYGn.DE – The German agrichemical and pharmaceutical giant posted better-than-expected quarterly results on Tuesday, supported by strong demand for seeds and pesticides, and confirmed its full-year forecast.
* MUNICH RE MUVGn.DE – The German reinsurer has published a quarterly net profit of more than 44% and has confirmed its annual forecast despite the impact of Hurricane Ian, estimated at some 1,600 million euros for the group, and the deterioration of the economic situation.
* DEUTSCHE POST DPWGn.DE – The German group of courier and logistics services has raised its forecast for annual operating profit (Ebit) to take into account the continued growth of its activities and, in particular, the good performance of its subsidiary DHL.
* PANDORA PNDORA.CO posted slightly better-than-expected quarterly earnings and reaffirmed its guidance for the full year.
* ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS ABF.L: The owner of Primark posted a 42% rise in full-year profit but confirmed it expects profit to fall in the current fiscal year due to rising costs and falling profits. household disposable income.
* HENKEL HNKG_p.DE raised its full-year revenue and profit forecast after posting 17% sales growth in the third quarter, helped by higher prices for its adhesives.
* BPER BANCA EMII.MI: Italy’s fourth largest bank posted quarterly net profit above expectations, driven, among other things, by revenue growth following the acquisition of Banca Carige.
*UPDATE on recommendation changes in Paris:
➦ Update on changes in recommendations in Paris: Hermès, Sodexo, Kering, LVMH, Biomérieux
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Marc Angrand, edited by Tangi Salaün)