But Mbappé also shines with his image, attested to by his photo on the cover of the new FIFA 23. Still according to Forbes, Mbappé would receive 110 million dollars in salary, to which would be added 18 million in guarantees received by the PSG star since the part of the brands for which he is an ambassador Nike, Dior, Oakley…).
“If OM is behind PSG after the World Cup, they may have something to play for”
4 HOURS AGO
The Premier League and Haaland in force
With four players (Ronaldo, Salah, Haaland and De Bruyne), the Premier League is the best represented championship followed by Ligue 1. Or rather, PSG, the only French club in the ranking, which has three players (Mbappé, Messi and Neymar). But as a whole, the English championship really does look like a financial juggernaut. According to a report published by Forbes, Premier League clubs spent a record $2.2 billion on transfers this summer, 67% more than a year ago.
A colossal figure that Manchester City contributed specifically with the purchase of Erling Haaland for about sixty million euros. Finally modest compared to the exceptional performance of the 22-year-old Norwegian prodigy who would still receive a good jackpot. While Forbes estimates that Haaland would receive €39m for the season, other sources, including the Daily Mail, put the figure at €1m per week. Enormous.
- 1 – Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 128 million dollars
- 2- Lionel Messi (PSG): 120 million
- 3 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United): 100 million
- 4- Neymar Jr (PSG): 87 million
- 5 – Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 53 million
- 6 – Erling Haaland (Manchester City): 39 million
- 7 – Robert Lewandowski (FC Barcelona): 35 million
- 8 – Eden Hazard (Real Madrid): 31 million
- 9 – Andres Iniesta (Vissel Kobe): 30 million
- 10 – Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City): 29 million
175 goals: Haaland does better than Mbappé and crushes the Messi-Ronaldo duo at the same age
PSG will go to Reims by bus
5 HOURS AGO
Messi loses, Mbappé uncertain due to early angina
8 HOURS AGO